Openwave To Present At Wedbush 2012 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference
Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV), a global software innovator and the inventor of the mobile internet, today announced that the company will present at the upcoming Wedbush 2012 Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference.
|Who:||Mike Mulica, chief executive officer|
|Anne Brennan, chief financial officer|
|What:||Management will outline Openwave’s current status and recent events|
|When:||Wednesday March 7, 2012 at 3:40 pm EST (12:40 pm PST)|
|Where:||Le Parker Meridien, New York, New York|
Interested parties may access the live webcast of the presentation on Openwave’s Web site at http://investor.Openwave.com. A replay will be available on the Web site for at least 90 days.
Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV) is a global software innovator and the inventor of the mobile internet. Openwave established many of the foundational patents that allow mobile devices to connect to the Internet. Over the years, the company has built a patent portfolio of approximately 200 patents covering many innovations spanning smart devices, cloud technologies and unified messaging. Today Openwave provides all-Internet Protocol (all-IP) mediation and messaging solutions that enable communication service providers to create and deliver smarter services.Building on its mobile data heritage, Openwave mobilizes the Internet with data-driven solutions that comprehensively enhance IP traffic and increase the value of the mobile network. Openwave arms its customers with a 360-degree view of network activity plus the tools to help them proactively optimize network resources (Congestion Control), react to user behavior with smarter data plans and services (Price Plan Innovation), and deliver a contextually relevant messaging experience (Converged Messaging).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV