- A strategic alliance with Ericsson to integrate the Western Union Mobile Money Transfer network and the Ericsson suite of mobile commerce solutions;
- An agreement with WIND Italy to launch a service to allow WIND’s 21 million subscribers to send money-transfer transactions directly from their phones;
- An agreement with Roshan to introduce the Western Union Mobile Money Transfer service in Afghanistan;
- An alliance with Millicom International Cellular S.A. to introduce cross-border mobile money transfers in Latin America. The first service will launch in Paraguay under the Giros Tigo brand soon.
Western Union Now Has Agreements With 26 Mobile Wallet Providers In 22 Countries To Launch Cross-Border Mobile Service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.