Matt Rhodes, director of investor relations at Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq:INTU), will present at the Raymond James Investor Conference in Orlando, Fla., on March 6.
The Intuit presentation will begin at 8:05 a.m. Eastern time and will be available live via audio webcast on Intuit’s investor relations website at http://investors.intuit.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately 24 hours after the presentation ends.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses; consumers, accounting professionals and financial institutions. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks®, TurboTax® and Quicken®, simplify small business management including payment and payroll processing, tax preparation and filing, and personal finance. Lacerte® and ProSeries® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services helps banks and credit unions grow by providing on-demand solutions and services that make it easier for consumers and businesses to manage their money.Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $3.9 billion in its fiscal year 2011. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV