Gevo (GEVO) is a renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company. Gevo is focused on the development and commercialization of alternatives to petroleum-based products. This stock is trading up 15% at $10.26 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 295,000Average Volume: 127,458 Volume % Change: 171% From a technical perspective, GEVO briefly traded above its 200-day moving average of $10.61 today and within range of a major breakout level on high-volume. Traders should now watch for GEVO to trigger a big breakout if it can manage to take out some overhead resistance at $11.29 with volume. Look for volume on a move over $11.29 that's near of well above 127,458 shares. If we get that action soon, then GEVO could spike big towards $16 in the very near future. Gevo was also featured recently in " 7 Undervalued IPO Stocks That Could Rebound in 2012."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV