Verisk Analytics (VRSK) enables risk-bearing businesses to understand and manage their risks. This stock is trading up 4.2% at $43.97 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.9 millionAverage Volume: 750,158 Volume % Change: 213% Shares of VRSK are trending higher today after the company beat expectations on revenues and beat expectations on EPS. From a technical perspective, VRSK is gapping up big today and tapping all-time highs on monster volume. Market players should continue to look for long-biased trades in VRSK as long as the stock is trending above today's low of $43.18 with strong upside volume. If that action persists, then look for VRSK to hit $50 in the very near future. Verisk is also one of Warren Buffett's holdings; in the foruth quarter, Berkshire Hathaway increased its position in the stock by 64% to 3.5 million shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV