Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic products for patients with life-threatening rare diseases and unmet medical needs. This stock is trading up 4.7% at $38.50 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 200,000Average Volume: 63,416 Volume % Change: 282% From a technical perspective, GEVA has started to flirt with a major breakout trade today now that this stock has tested some near-term overhead resistance at $39.10 on strong volume. At last check, the high of the day for GEVA is $39.33 and volume is well above its average action. Traders should now look for long biased trades in GEVA if it can manage to sustain a high-volume move and close above $39.10. If we get that action today or soon, then look for GEVA to make a run at $45 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV