Copart (CPRT) is a provider of online auctions and vehicle remarketing services in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. The stock is trading up 9.4% at $50.15 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 913,000Average Volume: 262,568 Volume % Change: 397% Shares of CPRT are soaring today after the company beat Wall Street EPS estimates by 12 cents and also beat on revenue estimates. From a technical perspective, CPRT has started to trigger a big breakout trade today now that the stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $49.09 on monster volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as CPRT is trending above $49.09 with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV