ExlService (EXLS) is a provider of outsourcing and transformation services. The stock is trading up 7% at $28.48 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 584,000Average Volume: 150,776 Volume % Change: 419% Shares of EXLS are surging higher today after the company beat Wall Street EPS estimates by 5 cents, beat on revenues and guided 2012 EPS estimates in-line. From a technical perspective, EXLS is ripping higher today on heavy volume and breaking out above some past overhead resistance at $27. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades in EXLS as long as it's trending above that key breakout level of $27. ExlService is one of 7 Top JPMorgan Picks in IT Services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV