DealerTrack (TRAK) provides software solutions to automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and agents. The stock is trading up 2% at $28.63 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.2 millionAverage Volume: 337,584 Volume % Change: 767% Shares of TRAK are moving modestly higher on strong volume after the company announced the pricing of a private offering of $175 million of 1.5% senior convertible notes due 2017. From a technical perspective, TRAK is starting to move above its 50-day moving average of $28.27 today on strong volume. Market players should now watch for a big breakout trade to trigger once TRAK takes out $29.35 with volume. A high-volume move above that level will put a recent gap down into play from over $31. Traders should look for long-biased trades in TRAK if it takes out $29.35 with volume that's near or above 337,584 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV