The earnings release referenced on this call as well as the associated 10-K can be found in the Investor section of our website at verisk.com. The earnings release has also been attached to an 8-K that we have furnished to the SEC. A replay of this call will be posted on our website and available by dial-in for 30 days until March 29, 2012.
And finally, as set forth in more detail in today’s earnings release, I will remind everyone that today’s call may include forward-looking statements about Verisk’s future performance. Actual performance could differ materially from what is suggested by our comments today. And information about the factors that could affect future performance is summarized at the end of the press release as well as contained in our recent SEC filings.
And with that, I’ll now turn the call over to Frank Coyne.
Frank CoyneThank you, Eva, and good morning. In the fourth quarter 2011, we delivered strong performance of almost 20% revenue growth and over 25% diluted adjusted EPS growth. Our performance for the fiscal year was also strong with 17% revenue growth and 25% diluted adjusted EPS growth. These results are evidence of our discipline in execution. We are pleased that the market has recognized this through the strong performance of our stock price in 2011. We performed well in many of our businesses and our recent acquisitions also contributed. Risk assessments grew 3.9% for the quarter and the full-year, as our continued value to customers is reflected in our revenue growth. We also saw improvement in property specific revenue growth in the quarter. In the quarter Decision Analytics revenue grew almost 35% and our insurance solutions in Decision Analytics grew almost 15% organically. For the full-year Decision Analytics grew almost 30% with similar growth from our insurance solution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV