HOUSTON, Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) announced today that it has commenced the printing and mailing of its 2011 tax packages for unitholders, including the individual K-1 tax information. The K-1 tax information may also be accessed online, by registering on NRP's website at www.nrplp.com/k1taxinformation. For additional K-1 tax information and unitholder support, unitholders may call (888) 334-7102.
NRP has also filed its Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2011 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The report is available for viewing or downloading on its website www.nrplp.com. Unitholders may request a hardcopy of the complete audited financial statements, free of charge, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the partnership at 601 Jefferson, Suite 3600, Houston, TX 77002.Company ProfileNatural Resource Partners L.P. is a master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, TX, with its operations headquarters in Huntington, WV. NRP is principally engaged in the business of owning and managing mineral reserve properties. NRP primarily owns coal, aggregate and oil and gas reserves across the United States that generate royalty income for the partnership. For additional information, please contact Kathy H. Roberts at 713-751-7555 or email@example.com. Further information about NRP is available on the partnership's website at http://www.nrplp.com. SOURCE Natural Resource Partners L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV