China represents a promising opportunity for IBM Certified Pre-owned Equipment, especially for small and medium-sized businesses that want to lower IT costs, or for clients that need to meet short-term IT project requirements, find emergency replacements or expand existing IBM infrastructure when a specific model is no longer in production.
About IBM Global Asset Recovery Services
IBM Global Asset Recovery Services is a unit of IBM Global Financing, the world's largest technology financier with $36B in assets and provides the broadest portfolio of IT financing and asset management solutions that deliver greater economic value throughout the technology lifecycle. Created in 1981, IBM Global Financing operates in 50 countries.
Contact: Lauren Nowicki, 631-871-7459SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV