NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- In case you missed them, here are the top 10 most popular articles and videos on TheStreet today.
Biotech columnist Adam Feuerstein responds to biotech stock questions posed by his Twitter followers. (Stocks include GILD, CHTP, DNDN ONXX)
Biotech columnist Adam Feuerstein responds to biotech stock questions posed by his Twitter followers.
Liberty Media may double its stake to 80%, some analysts say.
Investors are better off balancing dividends and share-price appreciation.
A 'contrarian' approach can yield big returns if investors target quality stocks.
Hopes that the European crisis might not have a significant impact on the U.S. economy and expectations that there will be greater clarity on the regulatory front have helped turn the tide for bank stocks.
Less dovish comments from Fed chief Ben Bernanke steal the market's momentum from earlier positive reads on economic growth and business activity.
These stocks receive upgrades from TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
Here are today's top research calls.
Philip van Doorn
Many of this year's best bank stock performers have still not recovered from their 2011 losses. These five quality names have lagged the financial sector so far this year, but performed well last year, highlighting the group's lower relative risk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV