Opportunity: "Manly" skin care products
A Men's Grooming Consumer Report released this month by the analysts at NPD found that more than 90% of men over the age of 18 are using some sort of grooming product today, including but not limited to facial and body skin care, shaving, hair care and fragrance.
Of that segment, only a quarter is using facial skin care products such as cleansers and moisturizers, lip and eye products and anti-aging treatments. That low usage persists despite the marketplace having grown 11% in dollar sales last year compared with 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV