To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): "I think they're back and I say buy."
Nuance Communications (NUAN): "I do not like speech recognition. I am not a buyer."United Therapeutics (UTHR): "I think that's a real speculative situation. I would only buy that with deep in the money call options and not with the common stock." Vale (VALE): "I'm a little nervous about Brazil. I would look into Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), which I just bought for my charitable trust." Sony (SNE): "Do you use a Walkman or an iPod? Come on. Don't buy." Sohu.com (SOHU): "I don't recommend any Chinese stocks other than Baidu.com (BIDU)." Deluxe (DLX): "I need a catalyst and that stock doesn't have one." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV