The dividend will consist of one (1) newly authorized Common Stock Purchase Warrant (the "Warrant") to be distributed for every one (1) share of the Company's Common Stock owned as of the Record Date. The Company has the right to call the Warrant for redemption in the future under certain circumstances, including the requirement that the market price of the Common Stock equal or exceed 150% of the exercise price of the Warrant ($6.00). If the Company exercises such a redemption right, holders of the Warrant will have 30 days to exercise the Warrants. Holders would be under no obligation to exercise the Warrants but would surrender them if they choose not to do so.
FieldPoint Petroleum Corporation is engaged in oil and gas exploration, production and acquisition, primarily in Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming. For more information, please visit www.fppcorp.com.
This press release may contain projections and other forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended, and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any such projections or statement reflect the company's current views with respect to future events and financial performance. No assurances can be given, however, that these events will occur or that such projections will be achieved and that actual results could differ materially from those projected. A discussion of important factors that could cause actual results to differ from those projected, such as decreases in oil and gas prices and unexpected decreases in oil and gas production is included in the company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (at www.sec.gov).
SOURCE FieldPoint Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV