Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) executives will participate in two key retailing conferences on Wed., March 7. Chief Financial Officer Charles Holley will provide an update on the company’s financial priorities as the keynote speaker at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Consumer & Retail Conference in New York at approximately 8 a.m. EST. Senior Vice President and Treasurer Jeff Davis and Walmart International Chief Financial Officer Cathy Smith will take the stage at the Raymond James 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Fla., at approximately 11:35 a.m. EST to discuss the company’s international growth strategy.
Both events will be webcast live through links at http://www.walmartstores.com/investors. The presentations will be archived for one year on the company’s website.
About WalmartWal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) services customers and members more than 200 million times per week at 10,130 retail units under 69 different banners in 27 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of approximately $444 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://www.walmartstores.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV