- As part of its ongoing support for children’s organizations in the community, Chuck E. Cheese’s partnered with Make-A-Wish Foundation to make Skyler’s wish of a Chuck E. Cheese’s-themed room come true. Diagnosed with leukemia and unable to enjoy Chuck E. Cheese’s because of health complications, Skyler hoped the fun could be brought to him. On his “Wish Day,” Skyler walked into a Chuck E-style arcade room complete with video games, Chuck E. Cheese’s goodie bags, a pool table, popcorn machine, a special prize section, a real restaurant booth and even an oven to cook pizzas – just like at Chuck E. Cheese’s. Chuck E. and his friend Helen Henny even stopped by to be a part of the very special reveal created for Skyler and his family.
- Emily and Jerome Untalan shared the same dream as most newly married couples – to start a family of their own. However, after being told the possibility of having children was small, the couple faced a grim outlook. Against odds, it was a mere two years before they received the gift of life and welcomed their miracle baby, Elijah. Since his first visit to Chuck E. Cheese’s during a trip to Hawaii, which his mother planned as a final getaway before her husband was scheduled for military deployment, the store quickly became a favorite of young Elijah. It only seemed fitting that following the grand debut of Chuck E. Cheese’s in Guam, where the Untalans reside, seven-year-old Elijah would get his dream gift and celebrate his day at his favorite place. Smiles and happiness were in abundance for the special birthday boy and his parents as they made memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- Christmas came early for three-year-old Harmony when her mother, Private First Class Marquresha Copeland, returned from a six-month deployment in Afghanistan and surprised her at Chuck E. Cheese’s in Hixson, Tenn. The 14-hour travel was worth every minute when the mother and daughter celebrated their reuniting with tears and a warm embrace, surrounded by the love of friends and family. The two enjoyed their first moments together, sharing the greatest holiday gifts of laughter, smiles and Chuck E. Cheese’s fun.
- For the first time in more than 30 years, Chuck E. Cheese’s introduced a brand new pizza recipe! Guests near, far, young and young-at-heart were invited to stop by and taste the company’s new, cheesier, crispier pizza, and the response was overwhelming. Many stopped by to weigh in on the new recipe and party with the company as it celebrated the successful reinvention of its staple menu item, dishing up enough slices and smiles to go around.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Shares One-of-a-Kind Memories With Families And Friends All Around The World
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.