WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (OTCBB: COTE), the "Company," is pleased to report that effective February 24, 2012, it engaged an investor relations firm.
The Company entered into a non-exclusive, six-month Investor Relations Services Agreement (the "Agreement") with Equiti-trend Advisors, LLC ("Equiti-trend"), a firm that specializes in assisting public companies to improve investor relations. The primary objective of these services will be to increase awareness about the Company and its business plan in the investor and business community.
Under the Agreement, Equiti-trend will assist the Company, as requested, by providing various services including, but not limited to:
- Dissemination of news about the Company to a targeted audience in the investor and business community and to existing shareholders.
- Distribution of news about the Company to market makers, financial media, selected internet stock pages/threads and the OTC analyst community.
- Manage shareholder relations and communications.
As compensation for its services, the Company shall deliver to Equiti-trend a total of 350,000 shares of its common stock in two installments.Management stated, "We are very pleased to be entering into this new business relationship and anticipate increased interest in our Company and improved liquidity for our current and future shareholders." Safe Harbor Statement: This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov. Investor Relations Contact: Equiti-trend Advisors, LLC Phone: 800-953-3350 E-Mail: email@example.com THE COATES OFFICIAL NEWS WEBSITE www.coatesengine.com www.mostadvancedengine.com SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV