LodgeNet Appoints Phillip M. Spencer To Board Of Directors
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ:LNET) the leading provider of interactive media and connectivity services to hospitality and healthcare businesses and the consumers they serve, announced today that Phillip M. Spencer has been appointed to its Board of Directors. Mr. Spencer will fill a board position left open by the retirement of Rodney Leyendecker in 2011.
Mr. Spencer is Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors of Windjammer Communications, LLC, which owns and operates cable systems in six states offering high-speed Internet, cable TV and local phone service to residential and commercial customers. Prior to joining Windjammer in May of 2010, Mr. Spencer was President and CEO of Aplus.Net, a global provider of webhosting and co-location services and also served as President and CEO of Everest Connections, Inc., a
Lenexa, Kansas-based cable, telephone, and Internet access provider. A
Marquette University graduate, Mr. Spencer holds a bachelor's degree in Economics and Finance.
"I am very pleased to welcome Phil to the Board of Directors at LodgeNet," said Scott C. Petersen, Chairman & CEO of LodgeNet. "As a seasoned executive with a strong cable and media background, Phil is an excellent addition to our board."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV