WALTHAM, Mass. and SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), a leading provider of translation solutions, and Moxie Software, Inc., the Enterprise Social Software Company, today announced a joint sales and marketing partnership. With the partnership, the two companies will market and sell GeoFluent for Spaces by Moxie, an enterprise social software solution that powers instant multilingual communication and collaboration between customers and employees.
GeoFluent for Spaces by Moxie integrates Lionbridge's GeoFluent customized real-time translation with Moxie's enterprise Chat, Community and Knowledgebase solutions, offering enterprises a number of powerful features and benefits including the ability to:
- Increase Revenue Conversions: Allows any Moxie-enabled service agent to immediately chat with customers and prospects in their native language before, during, and following the buying process.
- Reduce Support Costs: Provides on-demand translation of support pages, forums and knowledge bases to encourage web self-service. In addition, GeoFluent for Spaces by Moxie enables online agents to support users in multiple geographies from one location. As a result, enterprises can reduce costs of in-country support infrastructure and improve "time-to-resolution" for international customers.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction: Offers high-quality, knowledge sharing across languages and diminishes customer frustration of English-only interactions. This enables global organizations to increase customer engagement and brand loyalty among non-English speaking customers and prospects.
- Ensure consistent communications: Customized to reflect each organization's brand, products and culture, making real-time machine translation comprehensible and actionable.
- Increase Agent Productivity: Supports multiple, simultaneous multilingual customer interactions and provides an intuitive interface, knowledgebase integration and pre-translated "canned" responses to ensure optimum efficiency and quality.
- Protect Sensitive Company and Customer Data: Includes enhanced security features that overwrite customer's sensitive information, such as credit card and social security numbers, from all chat and forum transcripts and supports PCI initiatives.
"Servicing multilingual customers is critical to Moxie's global client base," said Tom Kelly, President and CEO, Moxie Software ™. "An integrated, real-time multilingual solution enables our clients to increase revenue and deliver a better customer experience."
"By bringing together customized real-time translation with enterprise social solutions we will enable organizations to increase revenue conversions and accelerate time to global markets while reducing the need for expensive in-country solutions," said Rory Cowan, CEO of Lionbridge. "With this combined solution, any customer care organization can instantly become a global customer care organization that reaches, engages and supports customers regardless of geography or language."About GeoFluent for Moxie Customer Spaces GeoFluent is an on-demand translation platform that integrates Lionbridge's cloud-based language customization solutions with a statistical machine translation engine developed in IBM's Watson Research Center.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts