BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) today launched a multi-faceted global initiative that offers investors practical actions for building more dynamic, more diverse portfolios that these times require. Investing for a New World™ is designed to help investors large and small confront the challenges of low yields and volatile markets in today’s complex investment environment.
The multi-media initiative – the first of its kind by BlackRock – includes a range of ongoing communications for retail and institutional investors, partners and financial advisors, as well as investor education and advertising in a variety of digital, print and social media around the world.
“Investors are looking for answers in a new world where the returns they once took for granted are constrained by historically low yields, market volatility and shifting investment patterns. With today’s longer lifespans and uncertain returns, people are concerned about outliving their money in retirement and funding their children’s education. Wherever I go, the question I hear most often is: ‘So what do I do with my money?’ and we’re stepping forward to provide answers,” said Laurence D. Fink, BlackRock’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
“We have a responsibility to our clients – and the working people and retirees many of them serve – as well as to our shareholders to offer straight talk and practical guidance for investors. That’s especially true now, as we have grown and moved deeper into serving individuals through their financial advisors. We founded BlackRock to provide answers and believe no one is better positioned to do so, given the breadth and depth of our capabilities across asset classes, markets and investment styles,” Mr. Fink continued.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV