NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) today launched its smallest-ever SelfServ ATM, bringing a low total cost of ownership and high availability to off-premise banking. Working in partnership with Cardtronics – the world's largest retail ATM owner – NCR designed the SelfServ 14 to offer a proven cash dispenser with high availability while taking up just 0.27 square meters of floor space. Cardtronics has already purchased a significant number of NCR SelfServ 14 ATMs for deployment in various locations within the U.S.
The SelfServ 14 can run APTRA software, enabling customers to deploy a single software solution across their entire estate. From the smallest off-premise cash dispenser up to the most sophisticated multifunction ATM, the APTRA suite of applications and management tools enables easy integration and network management.
The SelfServ 14 is being made available through NCR’s direct and indirect channels on a global basis. According to London-based RBR, 49.5 percent of global ATMs are located off site.
“With market leadership positions in both retail ATM placements and associated financial institution branding, Cardtronics was uniquely qualified to provide NCR with meaningful marketplace feedback as it worked to pack the features of larger SelfServ ATMs into a more compact and affordable model for off-premise deployments,” said Rick Updyke, president, Cardtronics U.S. business group. “The NCR SelfServ 14 retains upscale functionalities such as screen advertising, enabling Cardtronics to deliver its value proposition to a wider audience of merchants.”The NCR SelfServ 14 features the same consumer-friendly look and feel as NCR’s SelfServ 16 and its modular design helps make servicing easy. It features up to three 2,000 note cassettes, a proven NCR spray dispenser, a UL291 Level 1 construction materials vault and a 10” color TFT LCD display.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV