NEW YORK, Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, will be exhibiting at The Seventh Annual Small Business Summit on March 6, 2012 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City from 9:00 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST. The event is geared for small business owners who are looking to network and listen to informational seminars to learn how their small business can succeed. A variety of speakers will be present to discuss the following topics: cloud computing, social media, customer service and many other upcoming trends.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "We look forward to participating in the upcoming Small Business Summit. This summit gives us a further opportunity to connect with our existing clientele as well as meet new business owners to help them grow their sales, reduce their costs and reduce their risks of doing business. It also allows us to exchange new ideas and information with those in the know and those on the edge of new business formation as well as product innovation. I hope to see many existing and new customers at our booth during the day."
Ramon Ray, Editor & Technology Evangelist, Smallbiztechnology.com said, "The Small Business Authority has been a leading advocate and resource for small businesses all over the country and in particular in the NY area, I'm honored to have their sponsorship of the 7th Annual Small Business Summit."
For those interested in media passes, please email Simrita Singh at email@example.com.About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through our lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts