ABM (NYSE:ABM), a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, today announced that the Company has entered a global partnership with AEG, one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. Under the multiyear, multimillion dollar partnership, ABM will expand the services it provides to select AEG venues around the world.
In the first phase of the global partnership, ABM will provide a variety of facility cleaning services at several high-profile AEG venues, including:
- L.A. LIVE – the $2.5 billion sports and entertainment district in downtown Los Angeles is located within a 4 million-square foot, 27-acre area that is home to STAPLES Center, Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE (7,100-seat venue), Club Nokia (2,300-capacity live music venue), a 54-story, 1001-room hotel tower featuring the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE and The Ritz-Carlton hotels, 224 luxury Ritz-Carlton Residences, Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE Stadium 14 theaters, restaurants, office space, broadcast facilities for ESPN and more. Within LA LIVE, ABM will provide cleaning services for the district’s exterior grounds, STAPLES Center, Nokia Theater L.A. LIVE, Nokia Plaza L.A. LIVE and AEG’s corporate headquarters space, also located within the district.
- The Home Depot Center – a multi-use sports complex located on the campus of California State University Dominguez Hills in Carson, California, which has been designated as an Official U.S. Olympic Training Site with elite facilities for soccer, track & field, lacrosse, track cycling, rugby and other Olympic sports. The stadium home to Major League Soccer’s LA Galaxy and Chivas USA and a premier setting for concerts and family shows.
- The GRAMMY Museum – a 30,000-square foot museum located within the L.A. LIVE district with cutting-edge interactive, permanent and traveling exhibits that explore and celebrate all forms of music – from rock, hip-hop and R&B to country, classical and jazz – and also houses the 200-seat Clive Davis Theater.
- Citizens Business Bank Arena – the Ontario, California arena, which can accommodate more than 11,000 people, is a state-of-the-art facility that hosts ice hockey’s Ontario Reign, and a variety of other sporting competitions, concerts, family shows, special events, community activities and private events.
- Valley View Casino Center – the San Diego-based indoor arena, which historically has hosted some of Southern California’s premier sporting competitions, music performances and other events, can accommodate from 9,000 to 14,500 guests for major musical concerts, ice hockey, basketball, arena football, boxing, ice shows, tennis, the circus and more.
“We are truly thrilled to have the opportunity to expand our partnership with AEG, a well-established and fast-growing market leader in the sports and entertainment industry,” said Henrik Slipsager, President & CEO of ABM. “Our extensive experience and broad capabilities in delivering facility services to our multiple sports and entertainment, retail and hospitality clients will serve us extremely well as we help support the first-rate experience of the millions of guests and visitors at AEG’s premier venues around the world.”