MOUNT AIRY, N.C., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pike Electric Corporation (NYSE: PIKE), one of the nation's leading energy solutions providers, announced today that it will present at the 6th Annual Commercial & Industrial Conference being hosted by BB&T Capital Markets.
Eric Pike, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at 4:10 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, March 28, 2012, and the event will be webcast via the "Investor Center" on the Company's website at www.pike.com. A replay will also be made available shortly after the live presentation is completed and will remain available online for a limited time following the conclusion of the conference.
About Pike Electric CorporationPike Electric Corporation is a leading provider of energy solutions to over 200 investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities in the United States. Our comprehensive services include facilities planning and siting, permitting, engineering, design, installation, maintenance and repair of power delivery systems, including renewable energy projects. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PIKE. For more information, visit us online at www.pike.com.
SOURCE Pike Electric Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV