Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc. (NYSE Amex: IDN), today announced that Company Chairman, Dr. Nelson Ludlow, would be presenting at Roth Capital’s annual growth stock conference in Laguna Niguel, CA on March 11-14. This annual conference brings together over 350 companies, to provide investors opportunity to gain insight into small- and mid-cap companies.
“We found the Roth Conference to be an excellent venue to meet with investors in a one-on-one dedicated environment,” said Dr. Ludlow. “Our company has many new and exciting initiatives for 2012. This will be a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about our company.”
Dr. Ludlow will be presenting an overview of the company, as well present an overview of Intellicheck Mobilisa’s latest products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV