PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG) today announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of this 10-K may be found on the Partnership’s website www.pnglp.com under “Investor Relations - SEC Filings.” The Partnership has also made its 2011 Chairmen and President’s Letter available on its website at the following link: http://ir.pnglp.com/Annual_Reports. PNG unitholders may receive hard copies of these documents free of charge upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-564-3036.
PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the development, acquisition, operation and commercial management of natural gas storage facilities. The Partnership currently owns and operates three natural gas storage facilities located in Louisiana, Mississippi and Michigan. The Partnership's general partner, as well as the majority of the Partnership's limited partner interests, is owned by Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. PNG is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV