Northeast Community Bancorp Inc. Stock Upgraded (NECB)
- The gross profit margin for NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP is currently very high, coming in at 72.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 7.70% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1.18 million or 7.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -91.83%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.15 versus -$0.20 in the prior year.
- Despite the weak revenue results, NECB has outperformed against the industry average of 26.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.0%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts