Columbus McKinnon Corporation Stock Upgraded (CMCO)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 121.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$39.64 million to $8.52 million.
- CMCO's revenue growth trails the industry average of 27.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 198.76% to $9.05 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -25.48%.
- COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP reported poor results of -$1.92 versus -$0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.24 versus -$1.92).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.