American States Water Company (NYSE:AWR) announced today that the Company will release its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 on Monday, March 12, 2012, followed by a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (11:00 a.m. Pacific Time), during which management will be making a brief presentation.
Interested parties can listen to the live conference call over the Internet by logging on to www.aswater.com. The call will also be archived on our website and can be replayed beginning Monday, March 12, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) and will run through Monday, March 19, 2012. After logging on to the website, click the “Investors” button at the top of the page. The archive is located just above the “Stock Quote” section.
American States Water Company is the parent of Golden State Water Company and American States Utility Services, Inc. Through its utility subsidiary, Golden State Water Company, AWR provides water service to approximately 1 out of 36 Californians located within 75 communities throughout 10 counties in Northern, Coastal and Southern California (approximately 256,000 customers). The Company also distributes electricity to over 23,000 customers in the Big Bear recreational area of California. Through its contracted services subsidiary, American States Utility Services, Inc., the Company provides operations, maintenance and construction management services for water and wastewater systems located on military bases throughout the country.
American States Water Company has paid dividends to shareholders every
year since 1931, increasing the dividends received by shareholders each
calendar year since 1953.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV