Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSIT) (the “Company”) today announced that it is scheduled to participate in the following upcoming investor conference:
Raymond James 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors ConferenceMonday, March 5, 2012, 10:25 AM ETJW Marriott Grande Lakes, Orlando, FloridaParticipants: Ken Lamneck, President & CEO, Glynis Bryan, CFO
The Insight presentation will be broadcasting live over the Internet at https://www.insight.com/pages/investor_relations.web?source=investorrelations where you can also view recent Webcasts, and other investor information.
About InsightInsight Enterprises, Inc. is a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions to business and government clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Insight is focused on helping organizations move technology goals forward in the areas of Cloud, Virtualization, Data Center, Unified Communication & Collaboration, Networking & Security, Data Protection, Mobility & Point of Sale, and Office Productivity. Insight has over one million business and public sector client cloud seats managed across the globe. With approximately 5,300 teammates worldwide, Insight is ranked No. 471 on the 2011 Fortune 500 and has generated sales of $5.3 billion for its most recent fiscal year, which ended December 31, 2011. For more information, please call 1.800.INSIGHT (1.800.467.4448) in the United States or visit www.insight.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV