HOUSTON, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) today announced it has filed the partnership's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The report is available for viewing and downloading through the partnership's website, www.spectraenergypartners.com, under SEC Filings on the Investor page. Investors may also request a hard copy of the 10-K, free of charge, by calling (713) 627-4963 or by email to IR-SEP@spectraenergy.com.
Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) is a Houston-based master limited partnership, formed by Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE), that owns interests in natural gas transportation and storage assets in the United States, including more than 3,200 miles of transmission and gathering pipeline and approximately 57 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas storage. These assets are capable of transporting 3.6 Bcf of natural gas per day from growing supply areas to high demand markets.
SOURCE Spectra Energy Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV