Career Education Corporation (CECO)
Q4 2011 & Year End Earnings Call
February 28, 2011 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesJohn Springer – Vice President Strategy & Investor RelationsSteven H. Lesnik – Chairman of the Board, President & Chief Executive OfficerMichael J. Graham – Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice PresidentAnalystGary Bisbee – Barclays CapitalRobert Craig – Stifel Nicolaus & Company, Inc.Jeff Mueller – Robert W. Baird & CompanySuzanne Stein – Morgan StanleyJeff M. Silber – BMO Capital MarketsCorey Greendale – First AnalysisTrace Urdan – Wunderlich Securities, Inc.James Samford – CitiPatrick Elgrably – Credit SuisseAnalyst for Peter Appert – Piper JaffrayPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by CECO
» Career Education's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Career Education's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Career Education Corp. Q409 (Qtr End 12/31/09) Earnings Call Transcript
» Career Education Corporation Q1 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV