NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Domino's Pizza Inc. rose 15.7 percent to $38.82.
Chemtura Corp. rose 9.7 percent to $15.74.
Endeavour International Inc. rose 7.8 percent to $12.78.Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 7.7 percent to $30.22. First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 7.0 percent to $21.77. Lithia Motors Inc. rose 6.8 percent to $25.03. Berry Petroleum Co. rose 6.6 percent to $55.74. CoreLogic Inc. rose 6.2 percent to $15.00. Atlas Resource Partners LP wi rose 6.0 percent to $22.10. US Airways Group rose 5.9 percent to $7.41.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV