NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Thomson Creek Metals fell 15.3 percent to $7.36.
Cablevision Systems Corp. fell 9.7 percent to $14.13.
Duff & Phelps Corp. fell 8.5 percent to $13.80.Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $22.97. Bridgepoint Education Inc. fell 7.8 percent to $24.54. Overseas Shipholding Group fell 7.6 percent to $9.16. Xerium Technologies Inc. fell 7.1 percent to $8.36. IntraLinks Holdings Inc. fell 6.9 percent to $6.22. MetroPCS Inc. fell 6.8 percent to $11.02. OM Group fell 6.6 percent to $28.48.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV