CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: NTN) today announced the final results of its rights offering. A total of 2,070,450 shares of common stock are being issued pursuant to the rights offering. In addition, under and in accordance with the terms of the investment agreement the Company entered into with Matador Capital Partners, L.P., Matador purchased 8,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock not subscribed for and purchased by holders upon exercise of their subscription rights. The Company received gross proceeds of $2.5 million from the rights offering and under the investment agreement.
A total of 70,997,634 shares of common stock will be outstanding once all new shares have been delivered.About Buzztime NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE Amex: NTN) is a leading bar and restaurant social entertainment and integrated marketing platform. Trusted by over 3,900 bars and restaurants in North America since 1985, Buzztime integrates trivia, card and sports games with in- and out-of-venue messaging and communication tools. With over 2,400,000 registered consumers and nearly 52,000,000 games played each year, Buzztime players spread the word and invite friends and family to their favorite Buzztime location to enjoy an evening of fun and competition. With Buzztime entertainment and marketing solutions, bars and restaurants attract new customers, turn casual visitors into regulars, and give guests a reason to stay longer. For the most up-to-date information on NTN Buzztime, please visit www.buzztime.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter. To get Buzztime for your bar or restaurant, visit www.getbuzztime.com. COMPANY CONTACT: Kendra BergerChief Financial OfficerNTN Buzztime, Inc.(760) 438-7400 CCG CONTACT: Mark CollinsonPartnerCCG Investor Relations(310) 954-1343 SOURCE NTN Buzztime, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV