Updated from 5:10 p.m. ET to include latest share prices, additional information about Dreamworks, TeleTech, and Verisk Analytics.
The Ewing, N.J.-based company posted earnings of $5.7 million, or 12 cents a share, for the three months ended Dec. 31 on revenue of $18.7 million. The average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters was for a profit of 6 cents a share in the December-ended period on revenue of $17.9 million.
Valuation may be an issue. Based on Tuesday's regular session close at $45.68, the stock has more than doubled off its 52-week low of $22.73 dating back to Aug. 8. The company also didn't provide guidance in its press release.
First SolarIt was a downer of an extended session for First Solar (FSLR) on Tuesday after the company came up short in its fourth quarter, reporting both profit and revenue that was well below Wall Street's expectations. The company also lowered its revenue and cash flow outlook for fiscal 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV