MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMCL) a leading provider of medication and supply management solutions and analytics software for healthcare facilities, today announced they will present at the Cowen and Company 32nd Annual Health Care Conference at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA.
Omnicell Speaker: Rob Seim, vice president & CFO Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 Time: 10:00 a.m. ET Location: Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, MA Availability: The audio-webcast of the live presentation may be accessed by visiting: http://ir.omnicell.com/events.cfm
Following the conference, a replay of the audio-webcast will be archived for 30 days on the Omnicell website.
About OmnicellOmnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMCL) is a leading provider of automated and business information solutions enabling hospitals and healthcare systems to streamline the medication administration process and manage costly medical supplies for increased operational efficiency and enhanced patient safety. Through seamless integration with a hospital's existing IT infrastructure, Omnicell solutions empower healthcare facilities to achieve comprehensive automation of medication and supply management from the arrival at the loading dock to the patient's bedside. Omnicell also provides healthcare facilities with business analytics software designed to improve medication diversion detection and regulatory compliance. Since 1992, more than 2,500 hospital customers worldwide have relied on Omnicell's medication automation, supply chain, and hospital analytics solutions to increase patient safety, improve efficiency and address changing healthcare regulations while providing effective control of costs, charge capture for payer reimbursement and inventory management of medications and supplies. For more information about Omnicell, please visit www.omnicell.com OMCL-E SOURCE Omnicell, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV