HOUSTON, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) announced a correction to its press release issued on February 24, 2012 entitled "W&T Offshore Sets Date for Annual Meeting of Shareholders".
The original press release stated that shareholders of record at the close of business on April 6, 2012 are entitled to receive notice of the meeting and to vote the shares of W&T Offshore common stock they held as of that date. Since April 6, 2012 is a New York Stock Exchange holiday, shareholders of record at the close of business on April 5, 2012 will be entitled to receive notice of the meeting and to vote the shares of W&T Offshore common stock they held as of that date. The Company's 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held at 8 a.m. Central Time on May 8, 2012, at the Houston City Club, One City Club Drive, Houston, Texas 77046.
About W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company focused primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, including exploration in the deepwater and deep shelf regions, where we have developed significant technical expertise. We recently diversified our operations by expanding onshore into the Permian Basin and into East Texas. We have grown through acquisitions, exploitation and exploration, hold working interests in approximately 60 producing or capable of producing offshore fields in federal and state waters, and have approximately 173,000 net acres under lease onshore. A substantial majority of our daily production is derived from wells we operate offshore. For more information on W&T Offshore, please visit our website at www.wtoffshore.com.Contact: Janet Yang or Mark BrewerInvestor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Danny GibbonsSVP & CFO email@example.com 713-624-7326 SOURCE W&T Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV