- Net sales increased 28.8% to $11.0 million; gross profit increased 28.3% to $6.2 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 59.4% to 574 from 360.
- Net loss attributable to stockholders was $(2.5) million or $(0.45) per diluted share.
- Net loss attributable to the controlling and non-controlling interests was $(4.3) million, which included $2.3 million in cash and non-cash expenses related to the CEO transition and $0.8 million in non-cash loss on impairment of leasehold improvements. This compares to a net loss attributable to stockholders in 2010 of $(134,000) or $(0.03) per diluted share.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, of $(0.5) million compared to $0.3 million.
- 9 new stores opened in New York, Chicago and Washington, D.C.
Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.