- Net sales increased 28.8% to $11.0 million; gross profit increased 28.3% to $6.2 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 59.4% to 574 from 360.
- Net loss attributable to stockholders was $(2.5) million or $(0.45) per diluted share.
- Net loss attributable to the controlling and non-controlling interests was $(4.3) million, which included $2.3 million in cash and non-cash expenses related to the CEO transition and $0.8 million in non-cash loss on impairment of leasehold improvements. This compares to a net loss attributable to stockholders in 2010 of $(134,000) or $(0.03) per diluted share.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, of $(0.5) million compared to $0.3 million.
- 9 new stores opened in New York, Chicago and Washington, D.C.
Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.