- Net course registrations 1 increased to approximately 95,400 in the fourth quarter of 2011, a year-over-year increase of 36%.
- Net course registrations by new students 1 in the fourth quarter of 2011 increased to approximately 24,600, an increase of approximately 53% over the same period of 2010.
- As of December 31, 2011, there were a total of approximately 110,000 active students at American Public University System, a year-over-year increase of 31%.
- Fourth quarter 2011 revenues increased 34% to $75.7 million, compared to $56.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Income from operations before interest income and income taxes in the fourth quarter of 2011 increased 25% to $19.8 million, compared to $15.8 million in the same period of 2010.
- Net income for the fourth quarter of 2011 increased 35% to $13.0 million, or $0.71 per diluted share, compared to $9.6 million, or $0.52 per diluted share, in the same period of 2010.
- Walmart is proud to add a family benefit to its Lifelong Learning Program in partnership with APU whereby spouses and dependents of eligible Walmart and Sam’s Club associates in the United States can access the program’s Lifelong Learning Grant.
American Public Education Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.