The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet's guest contributor program, which is separate from the company's news coverage.
The company recently launched the latest in the line of its Snapdragon processors, a dual-core S4 mobile System-on-a-Chip (SoC). Not only is the S4 significantly faster than other dual-core chipsets, but it also beats Nvidia's (NVDA) quad-core Tegra 3 processor in many aspects. It is also the first-ever SoC to integrate a 28nm LTE capable modem, paving the way for thinner, lighter and more power-efficient LTE devices.
Our $67.50 price estimate for Qualcomm stock is about 6% ahead of the market price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV