Philip Morris' Ultra-Safe Dividend
In total, my team found 227 common stocks paying dividends of 12% or higher. But only 17 of these companies were located in the United States. The other 210 were located in international markets.
Action to Take --> This means if you want high-yielding stocks, then 92% of your opportunities are located outside the United States. But don't worry, you can buy many of these without even leaving the U.S. markets.
I have more details -- including several names and ticker symbols -- in a presentation I recently put together. Visit this link to read it now. (http://web.streetauthority.com/m/hy-intl/2012/ehna12/forget-treasuries-sample.asp?TC=HN0669 ) In the presentation, I've even included the full list of the 17 U.S. companies yielding above 12%.
Paul Tracy owns shares of PM. StreetAuthority LLC does not hold positions in any securities mentioned in this article.More StreetAuthority Stories:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV