Upgrades Roundup: 21 Stocks Rated Buy
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of the following stocks received upgrades to buy from TheStreet Ratings last week: Goldman Sachs (GS), Northern Trust (NTRS), Greif (GEF), Select Medical Holdings (SEM), Smart Balance (SMBL), Assured Guaranty (AGO), Mantech International (MANT), MetroPCS (PCS), Royal Caribbean (RCL), International Bancshares (IBOC), AES (AES), AmeriGas Partners (APU), Plains Exploration & Production (PXP), Lear (LEA), Covanta Holding (CVA), Stone Energy (SGY), Alleghany (Y), W&T Offshore (WTI), Swift Energy (SFY), Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB), Mobile Telesystems (MBT) and Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ).
The financial services firm was upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Goldman Sachs a B- grade with $132.99 price target. The stock closed Friday at $119.96 and has risen 32.66% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV