Nordion To Release First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
OTTAWA, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Nordion Inc. (TSX: NDN) (NYSE: NDZ), a leading provider of products and services to the global health science market, today announced that the Company will report its first quarter 2012 financial results after market close on March 6, 2012.
First Quarter 2012 Conference Call The Company will also host an analyst conference call with Steve West, Chief Executive Officer and Peter Dans, Chief Financial Officer, to discuss the results. The call will be webcast live on March 7, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. EST.
Interested parties may access the live webcast of the conference call from the Nordion website at www.nordion.com. To participate, please dial 1-866-225-0198 (toll-free North America) or 1-416-340-8061 (International). Following the call, an audio archive will be available on the website at www.nordion.com/investors.
About Nordion Inc. Nordion Inc. (TSX: NDN) (NYSE: NDZ) is a global health science company that provides market-leading products used for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease. We are a leading provider of medical isotopes, targeted therapies and sterilization technologies that benefit the lives of millions of people in more than 60 countries around the world. Our products are used daily by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical-device manufacturers, hospitals, clinics and research laboratories. Nordion has more than 500 highly skilled employees in three locations. Find out more at www.nordion.com and follow us at http://twitter.com/NordionIncSOURCE Nordion Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV