The bank was downgraded to hold from buy at TheStreet Ratings on Friday.TheStreet Ratings gives KeyCorp a C+ grade. The stock closed Friday at $7.98 and has risen 3.77% year to date.
Progressive Waste Solutions The waste management company was downgraded to sell from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday. TheStreet Ratings gives Progressive Waste Solutions a D grade. The stock closed Friday at $21.02 and has risen 7.3% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV