NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These stocks were downgraded last week by TheStreet Ratings: Dreamworks Animation (DWA), KeyCorp (KEY), Progressive Waste Solutions (BIN), Stantec (STN), Elbit Systems (ESLT), Ralcorp (RAH), Constellation Energy (CEG), MBIA (MBIA), Eagle Rock Energy (EROC), Berry Petroleum (BRY).
The animation company was downgraded to hold from buy at TheStreet Ratings on Friday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Dreamworks Animation a C grade. The stock closed Friday $17.71 and has risen 6.72% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV