Solta Medical (SLTM) designs, develops, manufactures and markets professional and consumer energy-based medical device systems for aesthetic applications. This stock is trading up 10% to $3.03 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.76-$3.0652-week Range: $1.15-$3.69 Volume: 204,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 241,642 From a technical perspective, SLTM has started to surge back above its 50-day moving average of $2.92 on light volume. This move now puts SLTM within range of triggering a big breakout if the stock can manage to clear some overhead resistance levels. >>5 Stocks With Breakout Potential This Week Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above $3.18 to $3.26 to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. Look for volume on a move above those levels that hits near or well above 241,642 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV