Galena Biopharma (GALE) is a biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing therapies addressing unmet medical needs using RNAi-targeted and immunotherapy technologies. This stock is trading up 5% to $1.24 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.20-$1.3352-week Range: $0.36-$1.65 Volume: 1.5 million Three-Month Average Volume: 744,731 From a technical perspective, GALE has started to trigger a breakout trade today since the stock has cleared some near-term overhead resistance at $1.20 on heavy volume. Traders should now watch for a strong close above $1.20, and near its daily high of $1.33 to signal that GALE wants trend much higher. If we get that action today, then look for GALE to make a short-term run at $1.40 to $1.65, or possibly higher as long the upside volume remains strong. Galena shows up on a recent list of 6 Drug Stocks Unworthy of a Biotech Bull Market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV